Burton Model..,what can you tell me about it?

rumpleforeskin

couple of sellers on the bay are selling under MSRP w/ shipping.

i know it has a rare 2 piece comfy strap...

looks cool and stealth

burton-casio-gshock-gdf100btn-1-watch-05.jpg

chrisek

If you are familiar with the XL family (GA or GD 100/110/120/150/etc) it wears the same (I love them). Having said that, I have a 7.5" flat wrist (vs round).

chrisek

As for visibility, this one and the Initial Blues are the faintest of the negative displays I've seen (I'm into neg display G-Shocks). It is a cool Limited Edition watch, but I wouldn't wear it every day (unlike my Men in Smoky Gray Mudman g9200gy). I'm glad to have mine and not looking to part with it any time soon. Legibility on Casio neg displays is surprisingly personal. Some people can't get on with any of them while others are good with all of them. Do you have any yet?

rumpleforeskin

i have the basel 30 silver anny,and bought the capt america. i then realized it was more eye candy and fun, rather than something I wanted to wear...so back it went....i want to sell the anny as well....now i',m contemplating a burton purchase to wear the crap out of. i also saw a green army color 6900 solar w/ red/orange readout that looks like something i would wear.

i'm new into g-shocks, and i'm giving them a second look that i've never done before. i've always worn higher end watches

rumpleforeskin

As for visibility, this one and the Initial Blues are the faintest of the negative displays I've seen (I'm into neg display G-Shocks).

i just bought it..after reading this, i will probably hate it if i have to do a double or triple take to see the time, just like the capt america....lol

chrisek

Side by side with the dw6930bs-8

uploadfromtaptalk1371778451565.jpg

Bad cell phone pic, bad lighting, and the light blue bed sheet in background isn't helping. I don't need a double or triple take for this watch, it just isn't vibrant. Wear it for a day and see what you think.