For Sale FS: Limited edition G-Shocks!!

iidatdudeii

selling the rest of my collection .. all are the lowest prices you will see online .. all prices are with shipping to US ONLY

clot - $125
rasta white - $80
hundreds 6900 - $225
wu tang - $225
new era - $150

have a video up on youtube of the watches under the sn .. iidatdude361ii

hit me up if interested

tragedy

I just opened a dispute because i paid for the wu tang watch and it has been two weekes and have not received my watch yet...is this an ongoing scam?

No I don't think so? The original user has a YouTube video where he says he got scammed, don't know if its true. That's not cool if you haven't gotten your watch from OP but if its a PayPal payment you will get your money back after the 10 days, sucks but at least u will get it back

theWrist

No I don't think so? The original user has a YouTube video where he says he got scammed, don't know if its true. That's not cool if you haven't gotten your watch from OP but if its a PayPal payment you will get your money back after the 10 days, sucks but at least u will get it back

Just curious, say there was a scam, how does Paypal ensure a refund for this type of transaction? Isn't the money paid to the seller already received by the seller or does Paypal hold it to assure that there won''t be any disputes in the future? I always pay thru Paypal and trusts their security, so I'm wondering what if a fraudulent activity has taken place even if using Paypal..

BTT: is the wu-tang model still available?