Riseman G-9200ER-3 thoughts

rumpleforeskin

this watch keeps calling me.

looks easy to read and the color combo is subtle, yet aggressive.

any owner want to share their thoughts?

$(KGrHqN,!jkFBN81Er8rBQb)Yk3vnw~~60_57.JPG

chrisek

While not an owner of this specific model I will say this: I didn't care much for it when it first came out, but I like it a lot more now.

Bubbly Tubs

Love the Riseman, although they are starting to feel a little small on the wrist nowadays. The is play on this one looks super crisp and very legible.

Crematore

i just got this yesterday after 2 years of eyeing on this model. got the model w/o the multi band since my area is not within the broadcast scope and what i like abt this model is it added the tough solar function ;).

just need to know which reference does the altimeter use absolute (see level) or reference measurement.

BACKBLAST72

Hello Rumpleforeskin,

I personally collect G-shock's and Pathfinder watches. The Pathfinder's / Pro-Trek's are Casio's triple sensor watches or ABC watches. If your looking for a multi sensor watch I would recommend going with the purchase of a Pathfinder. All of them have a Compass, Barometer / Thermometer, and Altimeter. Plus you'll get world time capability, stopwatch, five alarms, auto el light, solar capability, and atomic time keeping. I love the Pathfinders I have three different models. The PAG-240-1V, PAW 1500-1V, and PRW2500B-3CR.

Stevie

After a long wait (slow boat from HKK) my G-9200ER-3DR arrived on Friday.

The 3148 module is quite a learning curve even by G-Shock standards, but I have now got it set on my local time, altitude and barometric pressure from my nearby airport ATIS broadcast. It is probably the most comfortable of my collection and a perfect size for my wrist.

Very pleased with this.:)