1. Riseman G-9200ER-3 thoughts

this watch keeps calling me.

looks easy to read and the color combo is subtle, yet aggressive.

any owner want to share their thoughts?

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

While not an owner of this specific model I will say this: I didn't care much for it when it first came out, but I like it a lot more now.

Love the Riseman, although they are starting to feel a little small on the wrist nowadays. The is play on this one looks super crisp and very legible.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

[QUOTE=rumpleforeskin;15642]this watch keeps calling me.

looks easy to read and the color combo is subtle, yet aggressive.

any owner want to share their thoughts?

That's one of the best photographs of this model I've seen.
    I have one on order just like it. (G9200 - ER3). It was going to be either a Gulfman or this one. I chose this after a lot of research. Utube has a great review in two parts by fwupow.

i just got this yesterday after 2 years of eyeing on this model. got the model w/o the multi band since my area is not within the broadcast scope and what i like abt this model is it added the tough solar function .

just need to know which reference does the altimeter use absolute (see level) or reference measurement.

Hello Rumpleforeskin,

I personally collect G-shock's and Pathfinder watches. The Pathfinder's / Pro-Trek's are Casio's triple sensor watches or ABC watches. If your looking for a multi sensor watch I would recommend going with the purchase of a Pathfinder. All of them have a Compass, Barometer / Thermometer, and Altimeter. Plus you'll get world time capability, stopwatch, five alarms, auto el light, solar capability, and atomic time keeping. I love the Pathfinders I have three different models. The PAG-240-1V, PAW 1500-1V, and PRW2500B-3CR.

After a long wait (slow boat from HKK) my G-9200ER-3DR arrived on Friday.

The 3148 module is quite a learning curve even by G-Shock standards, but I have now got it set on my local time, altitude and barometric pressure from my nearby airport ATIS broadcast. It is probably the most comfortable of my collection and a perfect size for my wrist.

Very pleased with this.

9. 1 User Likes This Post

BACKBLAST72 (2014-02-24)

Wrist shot or it didn't happen!