For Sale For sale. Part of my collection. All never worn.

isezumi

Has anyone received/heard anything from this user?
I paid but have yet to receive my watch.
I have PMed and mailed the user to no avail...

:-(

Stu65

Ooh not good, I messaged him about a watch but got no reply but noticed that he had visited the forum so assume he had read my message, no reply from seller was enough to make me steer clear.

I hope you can get this sorted as I would not like to think that we have a bad member on the forum.

Stu.

BACKBLAST72

Good evening Lucky7,

Nice collection you have there, and your Pelican case is awesome to by the way. I also own a PAG / PRG 240-1V Pathfinder. As a matter of fact I collect G-shock's and Pathfinder's / Pro-Trek's. They are awesome watches and Casio has the competition beat hands down. I have own several G-shock's throughout the years and they have never disappointed me at all. I love their utilitarian spirit and their rugged looks and functionality overall. My collection includes:
1. PAG 240-1V
2. PAW 1500-1V
3. PAW 1300-1V
4. PRW 2500B-3CR
5. GX56-1ACR
6. G2310-R1
7. G2210-1V
8. GA100-1A4
10. GR7900KG-3CR
11. G7900A-4
12. AMW330-7AV
13. EFR519-1A4V

isezumi

Ooh not good, I messaged him about a watch but got no reply but noticed that he had visited the forum so assume he had read my message, no reply from seller was enough to make me steer clear.

I hope you can get this sorted as I would not like to think that we have a bad member on the forum.

Stu.

I have sent my last mails to this user: if there is no response I will flag him as a bad trader/seller.

To be continued...