Men In Rescue Orange series

Does anybody have some information on these watches. How many were in the series, and is it worth trying to obtain them all?

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

I think there are three, the GW-9100R-4JF Gulfman, GW-9010R-4JF Mudman and GW-9200RJ-4JF Riseman. The men in series are always a little harder to obtain than the regular Masters, however if you like the series they shouldn't be too hard to get hold of..

Meant to say, they also do a G-Rescue series which features identical orange bands and bezels but with the non-atomic versions, for example the G-9100 > http://www.gshock.com/news/0A3AF27F-...1-51408E037958

Cheers for that. I've got the non atomic Gulfman, and have located the non atomic Mudman. But not too sure about it. I've got a lot on my wish list at the moment, and not sure what to get first. 

I'm gonna try and post a pic

Hold on tight

Worked perfectly That orange gulfman looks great.

Cheers mate. Still contemplating the Muddie to match it. Just not sure on the different coloured bezel and band.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Cheers mate. Still contemplating the Muddie to match it. Just not sure on the different coloured bezel and band.
    Know what you mean, the different coloured band / bezel combo generally looks a little awkward I reckon.