Manhattan Portage DW 6900 FS

Deaks

Hey all,
I was lucky enough to spend the last few days in New York on Hols.
As usual I hit all the Gshock spots ( i will add a guide in another thread ).
I was also lucky enough to get my hands on this collab.
I love it - great colourway and loads of detail which i feel most are lacking at the moment. The EL backlight is amazing.
It cost a lot more than the standard 6900 but it was worth it to me.
Check out my review and unboxing below.
[video=youtube_share;9FC7C93Edvs]http://youtu.be/9FC7C93Edvs[/video]

Deaks

Hi Tubs,
Yeah i had a great time.
I did pop in to the Soho store and made a small purchase there. It was pretty cool but not as good as East in my opinion. I came across a few interesting pieces whilst over there - but you cant buy them all. I will start a different thread when i get 10 mins to show all the different places to anyone else going over.
I think im going to have to re-shoot the above video as well - Its a little dark and the auto focus on the dslr is annoying.

rutteger

Administrator
Quality, would love to see some pics also.

Really love the manhattan portage kit. Have had a couple of their bags for 15 years plus and still going strong - used one this morning :)

Deaks

Hey Rutteger,
Yeah it is quality kit. I am in the car now but if i was still cycling or on foot their stuff is top drawer and i would have bought quite a lot of it.
I have just re-done the video and once rendered i will edit the first post to point to the right one.

jrod

Asked Manhattan Portage Singapore and I was told limited to 1,000pcs only. Sold exclusively at MP stores.