For Sale FS: Casio G-Shock 30th Anniversary Frank Book - Super rare and collectible!

Shocker

Hi GSZ,

I have a very rare Frank Book available for purchase. It's direct from Japan, and never opened. These were never for sale, making them extremely difficult to find. The book is 14cm tall x 10cm wide x 1.3cm thick. 164 pages of G-Shock awesomeness! Makes a great gift!! Price is $50 shipped CONUS or $60 shipped worldwide. Please feel free to check out my only positive feedback, and PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

It should be noted the book is written in Japanese with some English characters. I got mine for the cool G-Shock illustrations. A must have for any G-Shock collector!

frank book 2.jpg

frank2.jpg

frank3.jpg

Regards,
Shocker

discoburg

Still available?
Hi GSZ,

I have a very rare Frank Book available for purchase. It's direct from Japan, and never opened. These were never for sale, making them extremely difficult to find. The book is 14cm tall x 10cm wide x 1.3cm thick. 164 pages of G-Shock awesomeness! Makes a great gift!! Price is $50 shipped CONUS or $60 shipped worldwide. Please feel free to check out my only positive feedback, and PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

It should be noted the book is written in Japanese with some English characters. I got mine for the cool G-Shock illustrations. A must have for any G-Shock collector!

View attachment 7181

View attachment 7182

View attachment 7183

Regards,
Shocker