Wanted Casio g-shock limited edition gx-56dgk-1cr

Wookiee Man

Hey new to the G-Shock forums & been looking for a Casio G-Shock limited edition GX-56DGK-1cr. Every time this watch pops up on eBay I always get outbid LOL!! I know this a popular watch & others on this forum are looking for this watch too. If anyone is willing to sale me one PM me.
BOOM!

Wookiee Man

BUMP!!
Been searching all over the Internet - kinda sad LOL! Eventually this obsession will go alway :)
Just purchase two Casio GX-56 (military green, black/red) but still looking for DGK-GX56. PM ME if anyone wants to sale!

Bagged64

Price seems like it keeps climbing everytime on Ebay. I think I saw one on Craigslist near me. I will check later.

Wookiee Man

Price seems like it keeps climbing everytime on Ebay. I think I saw one on Craigslist near me. I will check later.

Awesome bro - please check! I've checked Craigslist but no luck. They do have some interesting personals messages which i like to read LOL!!! I'm sure I'll find one soon & if I don't no biggie.
Thanks!

Wookiee Man

Hey guys as you know I'm new to the G-Shock world and need some info. I found what I'm looking DGK-gx56 on eBay
http://bit.ly/15FVtSA

Do you guys think the price is to high? I'm gonna put a $500.00usd bid on the watch hoping it meets his reserve but that's it.
Let me know what you guys think?

Bagged64

That's just crazy. Keep looking they were going in the high 300 range last month. I found mine at a pawn shop with tin and tag for $85.

I also checked Craigslist and it was gone. I will keep checking as it was at $400 and on there for a long time. I should have bought it seeing what these are fetching now.