Question about g shock the hundreds

shoma

I had this watch for last year and a half and wear them every single day. Recently I was cleaning then and saw a gap on the back of the watch. Can someone tell me what it is and what can be done for it . picture attached
yqy9a4ym.jpg

Thanks

rumpleforeskin

I had this watch for last year and a half and wear them every single day. Recently I was cleaning then and saw a gap on the back of the watch. Can someone tell me what it is and what can be done for it . picture attached
yqy9a4ym.jpg

Thanks

gap?

is the band ripping apart or strtching from putting on/off?

rumpleforeskin

i guess if the band goes on these things, there goes quite a bit of the value. don't they go for 150 for band/bezel for this on the secondary market....absurd

shoma

If you looks where the buttons are ,black plastic on the right and little bit on the left. Its loose . don't know if its by design ( doesn't look like it) or glue dried up.

LUW

Ah, I see what you're referring to now. Looks like the bezel got a bit warped, and now is not flush with the case. Unfortunately the only thing you could do was swapping the bezel for a new one.
However, with the watch on the wrist you can't notice that and the gap doesn't compromise AT ALL the functionality of the watch, so unless you can find a new bezel for cheap, I would leave it as is.

shoma

I see. Thanks for the answer. Is it just flush or it uses some kind of glue to keep it together.

LUW

Like with all other Gs, it just snaps over the case, so it's a walk in the park to replace. The only problem is getting spare resin for these collabs
rollingeyes.gif