Who's going for the Rangeman?

LUW

IIRC, an "overlap" among Frog series didn't happen before - I can't think of two series being produced at the same time.
And I really didn't understand why Casio produced both the 8250 and 1000 at the same time to begin with, since they have basically the same module and looks
think.gif
. It wasn't like the 1000 was an evolution (either in looks or functions) compared to the 8250.

rutteger

Administrator
The seemingly overlapping models is something quite common in Japan, esp with cars. Quite common to have several fairly identical vehicles built on the same platform.

That said it would make more sense to me to have one unified Frog...with a depth gauge of course.

Ninja

The 8250 frogman is more for the masses and the 1000 is for the more wealthy collectors.

IIRC, an "overlap" among Frog series didn't happen before - I can't think of two series being produced at the same time.
And I really didn't understand why Casio produced both the 8250 and 1000 at the same time to begin with, since they have basically the same module and looks
think.gif
. It wasn't like the 1000 was an evolution (either in looks or functions) compared to the 8250.