Potential scammer - User ID: kurt behm

cedric

kurt behm pm me to offer a GWF-T1030A which I am looking for. He said he was selling for a friend and informed me that the serial is 279. I recall seeing this serial before, and after checking, found out that it belong to a WUS member. I pm the WUS member, to check if he is selling or have sold his piece of serial 279; which he confirmed he is still having the piece and have no intention to sell.

Thinking that it might be an error since watch belong to his friend, I asked for the serial again. This time round, he informed me of another serial - 233. The issue is that this serial belongs to someone i knew. Have also pm him that he confirmed that he did not know anyone named kurt behm nor did he post this thread - http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?3415-G-shock-gwf-t1030a-very-rare-like-new-in-box. The pictures that is in the thread came from his ebay listing, which kurt behm has likely taken them from.

Have no intention to accuse anyone, just wanna warn members against potential scammer. If i have wrongly stated anything and kurt behm indeed have serial 279 or 233 for sale, I apologies to you.

Regards

vade_R

I saw his name pop up on WUS a lot…... he posted many times with all sorts of different edifices on the gshock board WRUW threads. but i have no clue of his honesty..

cedric

Just an update - Till now, he still has yet to see this post, as he still replied to me again. I've asked for pictures of watch, with the current date newspaper as background, which he replied is not possible due to he is selling for his friend, so watch is with friend. Why is it not possible for such a picture, only he knows.

I've also asked for meetup deal immediately, but he is asking for a deposit, which I ask why is there a need for deposit, since meetup can be immediate.

Everyone, just be careful.

cedric

Hey vade_R

I think the Kurt Behm on WUS seems to be quite reputable and should be a different person. This "kurt behm" is likely to be trying to take advantage of his reputation.

I saw his name pop up on WUS a lot…... he posted many times with all sorts of different edifices on the gshock board WRUW threads. but i have no clue of his honesty..

justsellbrgs

THIS IS NOT the same Kurt Behm on WUS.... Kurt is an author and super guy to deal with..... Scammer selling GShocks has tried this before using Kurt's info...

this is Kurt's email: kpb48@aol.com

SCAMMERS Ruin it for all of us....

cedric

Hi rutteger, not sure if it was hacked, but the person that pm me is definitely trying to scam me, cos both watches offered is verified to belong to others. Insistence of deposit even when offering immediate meet up, as well as refusal to provide photos with current dated background.

One point to note, he has deleted his sale post for the gwf-t1030a, probably after seeing this warning post.

So the kurt behm account on here is a shill? Or has it been hacked?