Potential scammer - User ID: kurt behm

cedric

Hi Tom, unfortunately I don't know the Kurt Behm from WUS, just read on some thread that someone impersonate him before.

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi Tom, unfortunately I don't know the Kurt Behm from WUS, just read on some thread that someone impersonate him before.

Hi Cedric,

Was referring and quoting merely [to] the member below. Hope all will be sorted out very soon and they can contact the legitimate Kurt Behm to clarify the situation and take appropiate measures.

Greetings
Tom

THIS IS NOT the same Kurt Behm on WUS.... Kurt is an author and super guy to deal with..... Scammer selling GShocks has tried this before using Kurt's info...

this is Kurt's email: kpb48@aol.com

SCAMMERS Ruin it for all of us....

rutteger

Administrator
Ah yes, quick update. Following brief discussion with Chris banned the 'kurt behm' user last night.

Will dig out my WUS login and contact the real Kurt Behm at some point today (unless someone wants to do it for me).

As mooted elsewhere do intend to put something in place so users can only use the classifieds after 50 posts in discussion.

cedric

Great on the requirement!!

Ah yes, quick update. Following brief discussion with Chris banned the 'kurt behm' user last night.

Will dig out my WUS login and contact the real Kurt Behm at some point today (unless someone wants to do it for me).

As mooted elsewhere do intend to put something in place so users can only use the classifieds after 50 posts in discussion.

justsellbrgs

I let Kurt know....as has been said it has happened to him before. He asked I notify forum moderator.

SCAMMERS are using Kurt's "activity" as a reference... he sells a lot on various boards and if you glance at the name and not the email you feel the deal is safe....