G-Shock Japan December 2013 New Release

chrisek

I'm looking at the MNM, should hit the island later this week.

I have committed to the 30th anniversary MTG, but it will show up here early February. Plenty of time to save up!

sent with aloha

LUW

Darn, that S1010 looks mean!
notworthy.gif

Too rich for my blood, though.

rutteger

Administrator
There's an unboxing thread I'll look forward to Chris :D

The S1010 looks fantastic. Be interested to put it head to head against a Swiss premium....

Arcy

Does anyone know what sort of price is the MTG likely to be and where can one be picked up.

rutteger

Administrator
Yen retail is 120,000 which is around USD$1200 / GBP £720.

They've had similar super limited editions in at Casio London / G-Shock East in the past iirc, guess they might get one of these in. Otherwise guess it's a Japanese pre-order.

Olivier

At first sight it seems very expensive but this MTG watch is also close to an MRG one (except DLC feature).

Sengyoku

Yen retail is 120,000 which is around USD$1200 / GBP £720.

They've had similar super limited editions in at Casio London / G-Shock East in the past iirc, guess they might get one of these in. Otherwise guess it's a Japanese pre-order.

The Covent Garden store is selling the regular MTG-S1000 at a whopping £880 :/

So I'd assume there would be a bit of a premium on top of that for the anniversary model probably around £950 I reckon - and that's if they get it... (I think they might, but if you're interested you can always ask :))

You have to take into consideration our VAT of 20% here in the UK, add that on top of the best Japanese or US price you find. Mind you I did see a S1000 on sale at Heathrow T5 as I was passing in October for around £770. (not quite the full 20% off retail!)