Lightning Yellow, the grand finale to the 30th Anniversary waves

Deepsea_Dweller

Awesome Chris. Need a closer look again. So many fine pictures with a great story. Like the different T Frog themes. Your beach photos are outstanding. You did put so much devotion and effort into this thread. Absolutely great and big thank you for sharing with your fellow members. It's an amazing post! Marvellous job :)

Sengyoku

A Fantastic and comprehensive exhibition of a very poignant wave in the 30th Anniversary series Chris! I hope all the LY series serve you well in years to come :) I mentioned this before, but I can't think of a better place for the LY to call home, such breath-taking scenery you have there! I'm reluctantly keeping mine at bay for a while 'til the short sleeves can come out -suppose long sleeves are unnecessary where you are :)

One correction though Chris, you said that there were only two other atomic anniversary squares... but there was this one as well :)

GW-M5630D-1JR.jpg

It's the GW-M5630D-1 of the little 'D' -Carbon Fiber- wave, I suppose I can say the GSET-30 could be put in that wave too :)

Undoubtedly the GW-T5030C-1 can be called the pinnacle of the 30th Anniversary. It is the ultimate square! Congrats and wear all of them in good health!

chrisek

Thank you everyone!

@Chin: you are of course correct! I meant atomic squares with the microdot screen, sorry for the confusion. On that wave it is on the carbon PTT. On the atomic carbon it has more of a mirror like quality.

I edited that portion of the thread to be more clear.

I feel another thread coming on :D

sent with aloha

Ben_R

Man that Lightning Yellow is awesome!! I loves my GBX-6900 so I got the GD-X6930E-9JR. Easily one of my favorite watches. Great review. Wish I had the funds for the whole series myself.

dybyruza.jpg

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

Ninja

The lightning yellow marks the end of 2013 with so many insane releases throughout the year. Can 2014 releases topple 2013? LOL

Dude

This collection is the most awesome collection of the 30th anniversary g-shocks. Especially the 1000 series frogman, the red accents on the buttons are freaking sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chrisek

This collection is the most awesome collection of the 30th anniversary g-shocks. Especially the 1000 series frogman, the red accents on the buttons are freaking sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Dude. I am still coming to grips with how strong this wave really is. Very happy and satisfied with it. The harder part for me is NOT wearing them so I can wear my others!

sent with aloha