Photos - Rangeman Sunset Lightning Blast

gripmaster

Once again I took two of my most photogenic Gs out for some photographic activity....

IMG_7553-2-700.jpg

IMG_7571-2-700.jpg

IMG_7566-2-700.jpg

IMG_7620-2-700.jpg

IMG_7590-2-700.jpg

IMG_7675-2-700.jpg

IMG_7655-2-700.jpg

gripmaster

Aw...awesome. love that LY rangeman looking into the sunset :)

Now I'll say it again, but casio needs to hire you to shoot their promo pics! who can resist awesomeness like that :)

Sent from the 'droid.

you may be right, looking at the pictures just made me want to buy the watches all over again...;););)
maybe you guys will appreciate this - I have spent some of my free time this week setting up a little website,
where I can collect my G-Shock photos so they can be conserved and not disappear in the history of the forum.
should be done in a week or so. just my little G-Shock visual diary.... also a way to offer you guys some decent resolution
pics for wallpaper use. good idea?
and great stuff, tomorrow trip to the beach, so I can throw some watches in the sand like Chris always does.
it's been a 1250km drive for me, so not something I can do on a daily basis....:very_drunk:

gripmaster

Like the Pink Floyd song: I'm "Lost for Words".

The last pic is for sure is the most amazing, most beautiful pic I've ever seen in all the forums of all the people and all Gs!

Absolutely not exaggerating here.

My best 2 all and my reverences 2 GM!
Marcos :D

HAHA love the enthousiasm Marcos, Tom and co.!
Yes the last one is one of my favorites as well... but it's hard to kame up my mind...
but yeah Rangeman looking into the sunset is fabulous! He really is a person to me!