LIGHTNING YELLOW Rangeman's Adventure Trip to the Goldmine -First photos...

gripmaster

IMG_8495-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8607-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8573-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8614-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8628-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8503-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8636-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8561-2-800-75.jpg

IMG_8555-2-800-75.jpg

gripmaster

Just what the doc ordered, LY ranger with a touch of mountains and waterfall!

Superb pics as usual GM ;)

Casio! Hire this guy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HAHA yes they should hire me - since I only work nights now for some obscure reason (Gin&Tonic), I could still use a day job! HAHAHA....
yeah man mountains and waterfall - my playground...
stay tuned got some exquisite different decors coming up....

gripmaster

Superb shots GM. Can't decide which are my fave. It's almost artwork when you're taking the Rangers out into the wild. With your photos even none G-Shockers want to get this watch. Just amazing. Well done. Huge congrats :) Tom

Thank you Tom! just off the phone with my programmer, website coming along great, will be done before end of week and I think it will look super cool... that way you will have the entire history of photos from tha last months all in one place...
that yelllow ranger really is amazing and not all that easy on the camera... seems like it's super sensitive to UV light, the yellow is extremely intense, I am sure you've noticed that too... cheers from gin tonic master!

gripmaster

Don't forget to tell the zone when your gshockvisions grand opening is GM. More gin and tonic on standby :D

Sent from the 'droid.

Yes for sure, you Zonies are going to be the first informed when my good friend the Frogman launches his diary.... gotta finish another big job tonight, then can focus on the site for the big launch! :cool::very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk:

second G&T already in the system... it's like a rave party in the office right now...:welcoming: