It's going to be a nice day today

LUW

Oh, I'm definitively going to get a GD-X6900! I got the GB first because it has a "more different" module then the GD, but I really want a GD - just need to find a positive display model with a nice color combo.

And BTW, I forgot about the vibe functions on the GB; I only tried them out after vade_R commented on it
cool.gif

vade_R

I think it only works on the newer (4s, 5 & 5s) iPhones or galaxy phones, but yes it definitely can control the music on my iPhone, people are always amazed when I can turn on the music on my phone by pressing a button on my watch, and on the same control screen on the watch you can activate the speedometer function.

My wife took this photo while I was driving home. While using the auto EL for illumination, I was doing about 70 miles per hour, so to me it was pretty accurate, and while it tells you the current speed it also scrolls the name of the song currently playing, on the picture the "get" is from a song called "get lucky"

1386604243_zps9f56fe49.jpg

LUW

Congrats LUW, and happy to see you are back on the bike!
Thanks Chris! I'm really happy I'm back on the saddle again. I went for another ride today, but my butt almost made me turn back 2 km from my house
icon_rofl.gif

I just wish I had a phone to make one of these a worth while purchase.
That's the beauty of this model: you don't need to have the phone
icon_wink.gif
. As a time measurement device it's one of Casio's best current offerings. The only issue I could see is that it's on the big side, so maybe it's not for everyone, but just because of that.