G Shock collectors annual meet up

Bubbly Tubs

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm happy to announce that a group of like minded people have agreed to meet up at G Shock East on Thursday 13th March 2014. Store is open from 11:00 to 19:00, all are welcome. Hope to see some of you there.

Tubs

Sengyoku

Hi Tubs, is this an all day meet!? 1100 to 1900 sounds like a pretty long day :) Are you hosting some sort of event?

Oh, maybe GM will fancy a quick drive over from the Bavarian mountains ;)

It's kinda inexcusable being the g shockaholic that I am, I've never actually been to g shock east despite it being so close to my old workplace! I'll see if I can drop in if I'm passing that way :)

LUW

Just a bit too far for me...
icon_sad.gif

gripmaster

Hi Tubs, is this an all day meet!? 1100 to 1900 sounds like a pretty long day :) Are you hosting some sort of event?

Oh, maybe GM will fancy a quick drive over from the Bavarian mountains ;)

It's kinda inexcusable being the g shockaholic that I am, I've never actually been to g shock east despite it being so close to my old workplace! I'll see if I can drop in if I'm passing that way :)

you've never been there??? oh come on!!!

Sengyoku

you've never been there??? oh come on!!!

Haha, yes, shame on me!

It is rather bizarre especially considering the level of G shockaholism I have, but the main reason I haven't been there is because I normally hit the Covent garden store aka G shock west, this is largely due to the fact that China town is a 5 minute walk away, and my missus insists on getting some of her favourite pork buns from a shop there! So it's a compromise :)

But yes, I will have to visit, I hear all these good things about Jonathan :)

Bubbly Tubs

It will be an all day thing, no doubt with a little trip out for food at some point. Some guys are getting there early for the store opening and others will be turning up after work. If anyone does fancy coming I'll give you my phone number so we can keep in touch for the day.