Why can't I access some threads?

SeanST150

I appreciate some changes were/are being made to restrict the classifieds section to members who have earned the right. But I can read some threads in classifieds and some I can't. I also can't view a lot of the posts on the home page including Chrisek's 30th Grand Finale article which I really wanted to read - URL copied in for those to try directly from here http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthre...he-grand-finale-to-the-30th-Anniversary-waves

Am I missing something?:confused:

Dude

This tread should not be missing, the show of the 30th anniversary yellow series are very comprehensive and the pics are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sengyoku

There have been issues with accessing sales threads from desktop browsers, I know it's happened to me and some others. Not quite sure what the issue is atm :/

Strange thing is they all work fine from tapatalk mobile.

Sent from the 'droid.

Sengyoku

Yeah. Bit of an unexplained issue at the moment, I know Chris is looking into it...

Sent from the 'droid.

SeanST150

Sorry all, didn't realise this was a known issue and hope I haven't touched any nerves! Laptops are my thing, I just can't cope with the reduced (constrained) functionality of the iPad.

rutteger

Administrator
Know a few people have been having problems accessing certain threads on the forum. If people can post which threads they are having issues with that would be useful.

Spent some time looking into this problem this morning, looks like an intermittent issue following upgrading some of the applications on the server. Tricky.