Bluetooth models

Notfarout

Hi all
Who here has a bluetooth G???

Do you use it for its purpose?
I got one of the 1st generation ones...not cuase I had an I phone (my phone is not compatable)
But because I liked the colour.....it matches one of my cars.....hehe

Anyone else this odd?
Cheers

LUW

+1!
I have a GB-X6900 but no compatible phone. Though I want another BT model, I don't plan on getting the phone any time soon
giggle-1.gif

Sengyoku

I also have one of the new GB-X6900s. The shiny blue one :) I got it initially just because I liked the colour and I'm a fan of the bigger x6900 cases with their easy to press buttons.

I've had a Samsung note 2 for a year and it wasn't on the compatible list (note 3 and s4 are), but after its most recent firmware update, it works!

I have to say I am quietly impressed by the third gen Bluetooth watches... Which adds the ability to remotely control your music on your phone, Caller phone ID for calls and sms messages on android, fully configurable watch settings via your phone app amongst other things.

I think many have forgotten the original 'feature' of the Bluetooth function... Which I see as Casio offering us an alternative to its multiband sync tech. Most phones have network time which sync automatically and are generally pretty accurate, but you can get apps like 'clocksync' that sync to an atomic clock. So this may more make sense for those of us outside of multiband 6 range.

Anyway, not that the Bluetooth features are hugely important to me, I think the best thing about the new gen of BT Gs is that they have superb 'normal features' and are solid watches in their own right:

Current time in most modes including alarm, STW and CDT.

100 fully named cities in world time.

100 hour CDT.

1000 hour STW.

5 alarms including 1 snooze settable as one time or daily, in vibration or beeps.

In particular the x6900 model has even larger digits than the regular x6900. Also running on a high powered CR2032 lithium battery (that's rated for two years with daily Bluetooth use and would probably last for 10 years if you didn't use BT)

Now all that is a very impressive package if you ask me! I think LUW would agree :)

mpq

I have recently got my GB-5600AA,
looks fine, works fine.

Has a very bright LED light, not ILLUMINATOR.

I like the dancing Casio-Man when connection is lost and watch tries to connect again to the IPhone.

I hope CASIO will introduce even more functions in the future.

ydujyrah.jpg