Icerc 2014

chrisek

that Rangeman is.... like Grip said..... a super done deal but i hope its got a CF strap

i can't do pink though. i'll never wear it, nothing to do with any insecurities i just don't do pink

Japan market only release, I don't think the home market would tolerate non-cf straps ;) look at prior ICERC mudmen for proof. I'd hate to be wrong on this . . . .

sent with aloha

Sengyoku

Japan market only release, I don't think the home market would tolerate non-cf straps ;) look at prior ICERC mudmen for proof. I'd hate to be wrong on this . . . .

sent with aloha

I don't think you will be wrong about that, Chris, I think the price tag is another indicator that it should be CF as standard :)

The ranger is looking good to me, I do love anything in grey resin... But I have to say I do find the frog strangely tempting too! It's going to be a bit of a pain to get those pieces to the UK though :/

chrisek

I find it strange that with that large a run (7,000 pieces ) I have never seen an ICERC frog in person before! I mean think about the RAF, or others we have! If you are at all interested in one, I would say "just do it", regular production stuff we can all take our time on unless we "need" it right away. My 2 cents.

sent with aloha

pinoypride

uploadfromtaptalk1395053859236.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sengyoku

Firstly I think you should create a new thread about this, as it's not relevant to this topic...

Secondly, that's a pathfinder not a G shock you're asking about, I'm not an expert on these, but I've never seen a fake PAG240 before!

Finally, this is a forum and not a chat room, so one should sit tight, be patient and await responses rather than post and pm frantically :)

Sent from the 'droid.