Icerc 2014

BACKBLAST72

Good Afternoon pinoypride,

I have been collecting the Pathfinder and Protrek line of watches for quite some time. The watch you are asking about is a Pathfinder (PAG 240T-7CR) with the metallic band from Casio ABC line of watches. It is not a G-Shock. Casio did release its first G-Shock with ABC capabilities and is model number GW-9400-1CR and its name is "The Rangeman."

I have bought a great majority of my watches through Amazon and I have never had an issue with the authenticity of the watches being sold through them. If you should happen to spot a fake, all you have to do is call customer service and let them know. They will act quickly on the issue for they pride themselves on providing the highest customer satisfaction.

I hope this information has help you. If you have any questions in regards to either watches just write me and let me know what you need help. If not you can ask any of my comrades here on our forum. There is some really KNOWLEDAGLE guys on G-Shocks and Pathfinder's / Protrek's here. I would kindly remind you there is a specific ettiquete you have to follow. In other words you can gain more with a drop of honey than a drop of gel. Patience is a virtue, remember all of us here work at sometime during the day, and we all come in here and hang out and share our love, passion and knowledge on these awesome watches.

Hope you have a good day.

pinoypride

Hello sir thankyou so much for the information i fell inlove with the watch

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BACKBLAST72

Good afternoon pinoypride,

I know what you mean about the Pathfinder watches. I have several of them and have used them extensively in real world situations; they have never let me down and although they are not made with the G-Shock structure they are pretty tough and reliable. I have the PAG 240-1K which is basically the same watch just in the resin case and strap. I have put this watch through some serious physical and environmental abuse and not once has it let me down, or not performed as Casio advertises it will. They are very accurate watches as long as you calibrate the watch to your physical geographical location. The 240 has a very legiable and clear display. If you do purchase this watch when you take it out of the box, check the battery charge level. If the charge is not at high just let the watch charge in direct sunlight for about 30 to 45 minutes and you should be good to go.

Ensure to follow the charging instructions in your manual. Again I hope this information was helpfull to you. Welcome to our forum and have a nice day.

BACKBLAST72

Anything you find on Amazon is going to be authentic. I personally have never liked the metallic bands. Until the new combi bands came out. I would recommend you buy the orginal model the PAG 240-1CR or the PRG 240-1K /CR either one would be a great starter Pathfinder. If you don't like the resin strap, you can buy the adapters and purchase a NATO strap for it. I have the PRW 2500B with the camouflage NATO strap and I absolutely love it. Or if you prefer one of their newest models you can look at the PRG 270-1 I posted some pictures of it in this thread.

pinoypride

uju2e6yj.jpg
does amazon sell this sir

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk