Need new strap (What DW-6900 is that?).

Sail0r

Hey everyone,

first post here (apart from the one in the intro forum). :)

This is a watch that I've had for about 15 years but certainly didn't wear it for a good 10 years. I'm looking to take it out again but I don't like either of the straps that came with it any more. So I was wondering if it would be possible to put on "fixed" straps. I've been to three watch shops and none of them could help me. However I don't believe that there isn't something available for my watch. I've found some straps on Amazons but what's interesting is that I couldn't find my exact watch somewhere else yet. That's why I'm curious if it's something special (or not) und if standard straps for a DW-6900 would fit it.

Anybody know anything about that watch and/or available straps?

Here are some pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ba95rg2of5k1mc/kO_Xa1Xioq

Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: It didn't upload all the pictures correctly hence the link to the Dropbox folder.

Attachments

• Foto 1.jpg
    Foto 1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Foto 2.jpg
    Foto 2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 281

Sail0r

Anyone? I've asked at three different watch shops but no luck. I found some options on Amazon but I'm unsure which strap will fit my watch and obviously I don't want to waste my money. :culpability:

Mike Hughes

thats is a nato adaptor i believe? just need to change to standard which i believe can be done very easily.

mike

Sail0r

Well, it *looks* like there are only two screws on each side but I have no previous experience modifying watches so I'm a bit hesitant. Besides I still don't know where to get the right strap (and which one). :(

chrisek

Sh0cker, what country are you in?

For Europe I would recommend tiktox.com (I use him a lot actually)

For USA market I recommend pacparts.

For Japan I recommend Yahoo Japan.

sent with aloha

Sail0r

Sh0cker, what country are you in?

For Europe I would recommend tiktox.com (I use him a lot actually)

For USA market I recommend pacparts.

For Japan I recommend Yahoo Japan.

sent with aloha

Oh, cool, I'll have to look through this site asap. Looks like they have a lot of stuff so I hopefully they'll have something for my watch as well. Thanks. :)

Notfarout

The screws are ther to hold the outer bezel on the case. Ther are spring bars on the end pieces( plastic things the strap threads throu). these will remove the end pieces you can a 2 piece strap to fit. The other option is a velcro thread through or a one piece plastic strap.
Cheers