wruw friday 3-14-14

race

All right Sir Will!I know we all have different roots and culture but for me around 19h00 it is beer time with friends or people of your work here...otherwise it is like a Friday without Frogman:Sacrilege! :devilish:

19.jpg

vade_R

All right Sir Will!I know we all have different roots and culture but for me around 19h00 it is beer time with friends or people of your work here...otherwise it is like a Friday without Frogman:Sacrilege!

Sounds like what we call here....happy hour, I believe I will have a beer in your honor for lunch today. ..cheers..

And I almost forgot, love how you held up the dawn black on that photo.. He. He

race

Sounds like what we call here....happy hour, I believe I will have a beer in your honor for lunch today. ..cheers..

And I almost forgot, love how you held up the dawn black on that photo.. He. He

Yes you're right:Happy Hour!Here you pay 11 usd,have a cocktail or a beer and they give you the food for free!Its a good "MacGyver" system's to take the picture =)

vade_R

I know I know....too many flowers, but it's funny....it's the only place where I work, that has perfect lighting. I wish I had mountains and creeks like gripmaster has. I am a dentist I don't think people want to see drills and files, in the background. Lol

Although I noticed GM was criticizing your backdrops also, lol

Like,Like, Like,Like,Like,Like,Like,Like,Like!!!Very nice shot and we see sometime you're out of your garden full of flowers :)

race

I know I know....too many flowers, but it's funny....it's the only place where I work, that has perfect lighting. I wish I had mountains and creeks like gripmaster has. I am a dentist I don't think people want to see drills and files, in the background. Lol

Although I noticed GM was criticizing your backdrops also, lol

Don't worry Sir Will,i like flowers and my balcony is full up of cactus,,,i visited 10 years ago Miami and the Florida:eek:ne of the best place in this world!

GM have talent for real but can't do any competition with our authentic work background's :p:p:p