For Sale Casio G-Shock 30th Anniversary MTG -- MTG-S1030BD-1A

Shocker

Hi GSZ,

I have the 30th Anniversary MTG watch available for purchase. It is limited to 1,000 pieces produced. The watch is brand new, unused. It is a complete set, with all packaging, tags and manuals.

Asking $1650 obo, shipped worldwide. All-inclusive of Paypal fees and worldwide postage. I am not interested in a trade, thanks. I have only positive feedback on this and other watch forums. References upon request.

PM me if you have any questions. I also accept Bitcoin or Litecoin for payments. First pic is stock, the rest are actual pics:

mtgs1030a1.jpg

mtgs1030a2.jpg

mtgs1030a3.jpg

mtgs1030a4.jpg

mtgs1030a5.jpg

mtgs1030a5.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Shocker

GShock81

Is it still available please?

Is it still available please?
Hi GSZ,

I have the 30th Anniversary MTG watch available for purchase. It is limited to 1,000 pieces produced. The watch is brand new, unused. It is a complete set, with all packaging, tags and manuals.

Asking $1650 obo, shipped worldwide. All-inclusive of Paypal fees and worldwide postage. I am not interested in a trade, thanks. I have only positive feedback on this and other watch forums. References upon request.

PM me if you have any questions. I also accept Bitcoin or Litecoin for payments. First pic is stock, the rest are actual pics:

View attachment 8801

View attachment 8802

View attachment 8803

View attachment 8804

View attachment 8805

View attachment 8805

Thanks for looking,
Shocker