Navy muddie and Froggy in the house

LUW

Nice ones!
thumbs-up.gif

But is the lettering on the bezel more pink then red? Or is it my monitor?

gripmaster

its red, not pink, it could be the lighting or the HDR effect on my iPhone

and i'm working on more pics Grip, i don't have snow or mountains to frame my pics ...he he

oh this thing you can just throw anywhere, it will look good! no snow needed... btw that new snow is actually quite annoying after 3 weeks of spring!

go go go ... or I will have to get myself that watch and take them myself... but - I am stuck in snow!!! arrgghhhhhh!

hehe - crazy mode off -

Sengyoku

Doesnn't the brown Mudman GW9300ER-5 have visible carbon straps? Besides it being a great looking watch?

sent with aloha

Big congrats on your new men in navy Will! beg your pardon, didn't have a chance to congratulate you earlier :)

I think the frog looks great, and should sit nicely in your 1000 series collection :) I would have loved to get hold of another frog (like I always do) myself but my wife is giving me that 'don't even think about it' stare! I may just have to settle for the resin set when it becomes available. But those yellow highlights are superb!

The smokey gray muddy you have incoming also has the super cool transparent CF underside aa well. You'll love it!

Sent from the 'droid.