What R U Wearing Monday April 7th 2014

vade_R

Wearing the smoky grey atomic muddy this Monday

Good day everybody

1396887519_zps1b113139.jpg

1396887514_zpsf0f2abbc.jpg

vade_R

Nice camo Michel, can't wait to see those here in the states. I want the red one badly

And nice pic Chris, it's very clear and big, and btw did you get the s5600B yet, can't wait to see it, I think the writing on the strap is a different color as the regular s5600

chrisek

Nice camo Michel, can't wait to see those here in the states. I want the red one badly

And nice pic Chris, it's very clear and big, and btw did you get the s5600B yet, can't wait to see it, I think the writing on the strap is a different color as the regular s5600

The pair got mailed from Japan on the 7th (I say it that way because of the date line). You are correct about the lettering! Also saving those two for my two year update ;)

Only have 12 more days to post that thread :eek:

sent with aloha

race

I don't have any regrets with this watch,really!The negative display is not the best but always support with a great backlight!Received today,at my work,some compliments about it so it approved and will try wearin' more often!We are waiting now your pics in USA :)