Wruw 4/14/14

vade_R

Today wearing a gw-204k frog in glorious gold clothes

Good Monday guys

1397488376_zps86410137.jpg

1397488382_zps837fab48.jpg

Sengyoku

Looking awesome with that froggy as usual, Will :)

One of the drawbacks of being away from home... only intermittent access to Internet :)

So here's my earlier wrist shot:

ha8yheda.jpg

Got a blue-tooth today :)
have to say I'm surprised myself of how fond I am of this model... it really is a superbly featured all rounder :)

vade_R

Looking awesome with that froggy as usual, Will :)

One of the drawbacks of being away from home... only intermittent access to internet Got a blue-tooth today :)
have to say I'm surprised myself of how fond I am of this model... it really is a superbly featured all rounder :)

SWEET Frogman Will. You my friend have some really UNIQUE G-Shocks I really enjoy seeing the great variety you have in your collection.

Thanks guys, the frogman is a very unique gshock, and as you can see one of my favorites

Love the aviator BB72 and I love that Bluetooth also Chin, I love to show people how it can find my iPhone and how it controls the music on the iPhone as well

Cheers

vade_R

Thanks Tom, and btw Love that mudman , have to get this one before prices get ridiculous!!! And your taste is also impeccable, we share a lot of the same watches,

Cheers

Yeah Will is on fire. Having not only a great collection but also exceptional taste :) :) Thats the icing on the cake :) great looking G's too Chin & BB72. Well done!

Deepsea_Dweller

Thanks Tom, and btw Love that mudman , have to get this one before prices get ridiculous!!! And your taste is also impeccable, we share a lot of the same watches,

Cheers

Thank so much Will. Very kind :) Yes pls get the Love the Sea and the Earth Mudman.! Perfect addition. Still quite a few here in HK. I could get you one ( just in case ) Best Tom