wruw thursday april 17,2014

vade_R

Today I'm wearing an oldie but it's a class of models that I really like, it's a G-3310D, with the duplex display, it has like two LCD's over each other, so you can have different colors combinations.

Here are two different configurations

Good day guys

1397748668_zpsc719f4fe.jpg

1397748675_zps1ebb4785.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Today I'm wearing an oldie but it's a class of models that I really like, it's a G-3310D, with the duplex display, it has like two LCD's over each other, so you can have different colors combinations.

Here are two different configurations

Good day guys

1397748668_zpsc719f4fe.jpg

1397748675_zps1ebb4785.jpg

Slow traffic here anyway so let's quote the entire post :)
Well done Will. Really big big like and the confirmation that you always pull out very special G's of your sleeve. Excellent loving it.

chrisek

Slow traffic here anyway so let's quote the entire post :)
Well done Will. Really big big like and the confirmation that you always pull out very special G's of your sleeve. Excellent loving it.

How do you guys feel about going back to a week long WRUW?

sent with aloha

Deepsea_Dweller

How do you guys feel about going back to a week long WRUW?

sent with aloha

If we get most regulars together every day then it's cool and definitely fine ( with me ) but e.g. GM missing since few days, Marcoszam totally disappeared, Rutteger not around as well, ... and so on ... don't know. Few guys just trying to keep it going every day, but somehow the resonance and appreciation isn't overwhelming. It works in other forums so well- why not here ? Perhaps other can speak out. Just trying my best ....

chrisek

If we get most regulars together every day then it's cool and definitely fine ( with me ) but e.g. GM missing since few days, Marcoszam totally disappeared, Rutteger not around as well, ... and so on ... don't know. Few guys just trying to keep it going every day, but somehow the resonance and appreciation isn't overwhelming. It works in other forums so well- why not here ? Perhaps other can speak out. Just trying my best ....

I'm with you and know it. It seems to ebb and flow. Sometimes better one way, others better another. I'm game either way, as I will post every day :)

sent with aloha