G-Shock GD-120CM-4 Availability

mcquillian

Was curious if anyone has seen the G-Shock GD-120CM-4 in a store in the US? I live in Orlando and all I can find available are the G-Shock GDX6900CM series. I love the Camo, but really would like the red/black combo of the GD-120CM-4.

Casio indicates that it is not a limited edition, but I cannot find one anywhere . . .

Thanks.

Stevo

Casio UK says sold out and my local retailer only had 2 delivered.

Luckily I got one of them when they came out. But it is a lot darker in person than pics on net would have you believe.

(See pics to see what I mean)

za2asaty.jpg

y6ahydes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcquillian

Thanks. I will keep looking. I would think they have to drop soon in the states, but even checking today, they are no where to be found in Orlando, FL . . .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chrisek

Thanks. I will keep looking. I would think they have to drop soon in the states, but even checking today, they are no where to be found in Orlando, FL . . .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still coming. Some Macy's have started to receive them.

sent with aloha

Dakar

Trying retail in the UK proved difficult, rare as hens teeth! Try kickz.com they are in Germany but I have a 6900 in urban camo on it way and it cost a whole £115 :cool: this will go nicely with the 120 I have from urban industrys with was the same sort of money ;)

All the way from the sunny UK