Thread: Kawasaki colabs

Kawasaki colabs

Hi guys I've got this watch winging it's way to me. I was just wondering what you think?

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Cool collaboration, looks really good. You have a kawasaki ninja Are you getting it with the packaging etc? Look forward to seeing pics of the whole watch, assume there are kawasaki details to band?

That is apparently the exact watch I'm getting. I have got other pics and it does come with the box. I do have a motorbike, but not a Kawasaki Ninja. It's got a half decent back light though.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110