GW-A1100-1A3 for a 7-inch wrist??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1328769351857.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	9069

Hello,

I am very keen on buying a Casio G-Shock GW-A1100-1A3 (from the Gravity Master Collection) and I have a 7-inch wrist. Now normally it is advisable to visit a store and try it out before buying it but unfortunately this particular high-end model is not available in any of the authorized stores of my city. I'll have to buy it online and hence, the confusion!

Would it be too big for my wrist? I mean I know they are supposed to be big and rugged but it shouldn't look silly big. Kindly advice. It would be great if someone could share photos for me to get a clearer idea.

Much thanks.

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Hi redriot here is a gw-a1100 with the bracelet on my 7inch wrist. Never tried it with the strap but with the bracelet it is supremely comfortable. It literally hugs the wrist. If vade-R see's this post he will join in with his lovely orange example.

All the way from the sunny UK
    Using Tapatalk

4. 2 Users Like This Post

BACKBLAST72 (2014-05-25), chrisek (2014-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakar View Post
    Hi redriot here is a gw-a1100 with the bracelet on my 7inch wrist. Never tried it with the strap but with the bracelet it is supremely comfortable. It literally hugs the wrist. If vade-R see's this post he will join in with his lovely orange example.

Hey Dakar,

Thanks for your review and pics. The beast certainly suits your wrist and hopefully you too

Bdw, if I am not wrong, both the variants of this watch are equipped with resin strap by default. Did you purchase this resin bracelet additionally?

Appreciation and thanks.

Yep, bought the watch and bracelet at the same time (from tiktox) and boxed the strapped straight away. You will not be disappointed with the watch, build quality is up there with the best.

Using Tapatalk