GW-A1100-1A3 for a 7-inch wrist??

redriot

1328769351857.jpg

Hello,

I am very keen on buying a Casio G-Shock GW-A1100-1A3 (from the Gravity Master Collection) and I have a 7-inch wrist. Now normally it is advisable to visit a store and try it out before buying it but unfortunately this particular high-end model is not available in any of the authorized stores of my city. I'll have to buy it online and hence, the confusion!

Would it be too big for my wrist? I mean I know they are supposed to be big and rugged but it shouldn't look silly big. Kindly advice. It would be great if someone could share photos for me to get a clearer idea.

Much thanks.

redriot

Hi redriot here is a gw-a1100 with the bracelet on my 7inch wrist. Never tried it with the strap but with the bracelet it is supremely comfortable. It literally hugs the wrist. If vade-R see's this post he will join in with his lovely orange example.
y3uju7yj.jpg
gabe6abe.jpg

All the way from the sunny UK

Hey Dakar,

Thanks for your review and pics. The beast certainly suits your wrist and hopefully you too :)

Bdw, if I am not wrong, both the variants of this watch are equipped with resin strap by default. Did you purchase this resin bracelet additionally?

Appreciation and thanks.

Dakar

Yep, bought the watch and bracelet at the same time (from tiktox) and boxed the strapped straight away. You will not be disappointed with the watch, build quality is up there with the best.

All the way from the sunny UK