New Rangeman

BACKBLAST72

Hello everyone,
Does anybody know when the new Rangeman is being released?

GW-9400KJ-8JR.jpg

6u3y2y9a.jpg

GW-9400KJ-8JR-watches-1397776043.jpg

Model numbers: GW-9400KJ-8JR, GW-9400J-8CR, GW-9400KJ-8DR, GW-9400KJ-8ER, GW-9400KJ-8CR

They are all the same watch. The model number changes a little due to the market where they are sold; also there packaging is different depending on the specific model number and market sold.

ps90s

I've been tracking it as well. One listed on the bay as a "pre-sale" at $650+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BACKBLAST72

You gotta dig deep if you want to get it early. That's the way it is.

I hear you Tom but this is highway robbery at its best . . . shit. There is no reason for the Rangeman to be that crazy expensive; after all this particular model doesn't have any new functions that I am aware of. So your basically paying all that extra money for the new paint on the resin and the new colors on the face plate.

In one of the other sites I go to one of the guys posted a picture of a new Rangeman in red with white accents I really like the way it looks. Have you heard anything about this at all?

Deepsea_Dweller

I hear you but this is highway robbery at its best . . . shit. There is no reason for the Rangeman to be that crazy expensive; after all this particular model doesn't have any new functions that I am aware of. So your basically paying all that extra money for the new paint on the resin and the new colors on the face plate.

No you're paying extra to be one of the first getting it. That's the way it is, so what you have to do is wait awhile until everything calms down. Take it easy BB72 as you will get it for a reasonable price if you wait a bit longer than June 2014

BACKBLAST72

Here is the picture of that Rangeman I was telling you about.

y5y9y3y5.jpg

Even the Mudman looks cool in this rendition. I've always love red so I am a little bias towards this combination of colors.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

chrisek

Those two red ones (still don't know the official name or release dates) are to come out later in the year. Looking forward to them myself!!

Also wondering if there are any other models in that colorway.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Hi Chris,

I know man. The GX-56 would look great in this combination of colors should they decide to release an improved version of it. The GD-120, GDX6900, GA-1000, GA-110. These are just some I can think of. But any of the G's would look great in that combination of colors.