New Rangeman

chrisek

Chris,

Do you know where I could buy watch stands? I have a mixed assortment for my collection but I don't like how it looks. I am building a display box for them which I am going to paint and run led lights and I want to have a uniformed looks and appearance to it.

I pick up watch stands from the bay as needed. They usually have a few for sale at a time so you could get a matching "set" if you wish.

The red is real. I think due in the fall and has a Mudman counterpart. Whether someone has a custom one that looks similar I'm not sure of.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Thanks Chris,

I will check E-Bay for the stands. I am drawing up plans for a custom wooden box for my watches; I will run LED lighting through it and will probably use some sort of clear plexy glass for the outside. Will post pictures of the project once I have everything and begin work on it.

I went to base yesterday to buy my wife's birthday gift and found out they were having a huge sale on watches. Most of the one's they had on display I already have. However, I did manage to pick up the GA-110AC-4AOS for only $48.00 dollars. I had to double check the price tag 'cause I just couldn't believe they had an XL G for that price. When I spoke to the lady which takes care of the Jewelry / Watches I asked her why was this particular model so cheap. Her response blew my mind. She said they had lowered the price to that low amount because they've had the watch for quite some time and they were not selling at all. They still had like 6 or 7 of them left after I purchase mine.

I wish that would happen to some of the other models 'cause they are starting to carry a lot of the Master's of G series and anniversary series. At the end it was a very nice surprise 'cause I didn't go to the exchange looking for a G-Shock.

BACKBLAST72

Thanks Tom,
I belong to that forum but has been quite some time since I've had any activity on it. I spent most of my time here and on Facebook G-zone.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

BACKBLAST72

Our forum here seems to be more down to earth. And all of you awesome Dudes have been totally cool with me. All of you have made me feel welcome and appreciated here. So this is where I have the most activity.

Deepsea_Dweller

Our forum here seems to be more down to earth. And all of you awesome Dudes have been totally cool with me. All of you have made me feel welcome and appreciated here. So this is where I have the most activity.

We all benefit from different G Shock forums and G Shock platforms BB72. We need and should appreciate places, where the ultimate pulse of the G Shock world is beating. So I wouldn't say one place is down to earth and the other one might be pretentious. But of course everyone is different and has different expectations, ideas, demands etcetera. There is a place for everyone.

chypmun77

Backblast, unfortunately, during the last Shock the World, they announced that the GX-56 has been discontinued.