Steel bracelet woes

JTPhoto

I order a steel bracelet for my GW 3500B from a Canadian Casio service center. Big mistake:(.. Got the strap with no pins, spacers or inserts. WTH long story short, I contacted Keith at Tiktox and the parts as well as a complete combo bracelet for my GA 1000 are on the way.

Thanks Keith.

JTPhoto

Got the parts and installed new bracelets on both aviators.

ete3yva5.jpg

bugeyed

Hi Jeff,
Just wondering if the composite bracelet on the GA1000 will fit on the GW3500. I think I like the composite bracelet a bit more & would like to get rid of my resin strap on my 3500.
Thanks,
kev

JTPhoto

I actually like both bracelets and to me both are equally comfortable. The SS bracelet for the GW3500 is accompanied by a spacer, insert, and pin kit (if you choose this bracelet make sure you get all the bits with it. Mine didn't so I had to order them separate from Keith at TikTok), whereas the combi bracelet for the ga1000/1100 series has only 4 replacement bolts and washers. It's a different set up so I doubt the combi bracelet will fit the 3500 right off but I'm sure you can modify it to work if you choose.

Jeff
GW3500B 1A Sky Cockpit Multi Mission Combat
GA1000-1A Sky Cockpit Gravity Master

bugeyed

I actually like both bracelets and to me both are equally comfortable. The SS bracelet for the GW3500 is accompanied by a spacer, insert, and pin kit (if you choose this bracelet make sure you get all the bits with it. Mine didn't so I had to order them separate from Keith at TikTok), whereas the combi bracelet for the ga1000/1100 series has only 4 replacement bolts and washers. It's a different set up so I doubt the combi bracelet will fit the 3500 right off but I'm sure you can modify it to work if you choose.

Jeff
GW3500B 1A Sky Cockpit Multi Mission Combat
GA1000-1A Sky Cockpit Gravity Master

Thanks for the info. Next time you have both bracelets off the watches, could you take pictures of the ends that attach to the watch. Just wondering how to mod the composite to fit the 3500.
Thanks,
kev