G-Shock East Sale

rutteger

Administrator
According to the G-Shock East twitter feed @GShockEast they are having a buy one get one half price sale. Some good stuff already in the sale including the G-5500AL Alfie for £55 !!

Bubbly Tubs

I'm going up to the East tomoz, hopefully pick upna nice piece or two ha ha.

Rumour is they have some extremely limited edition pieces available, like G Shock East only pieces.

Will have to try and find some more info out on them.

Bubbly Tubs

Had a good trip up there on Friday, been working pretty much every day since. Will try and get some pics done and show you my purchases. Once again the guy in the store couldn't of been more helpful. Would highly recommend you make a visit. They even had a Frogman. First 1000 model I've seen in the flesh.

rutteger

Administrator
Look forward to seeing what you picked up :D

Had also seen a new Frog in there, stickered up at full retail though so pretty costly!

Bubbly Tubs

As promised some pics.

741e0e8e.jpg

f29edae5.jpg

6c0f354f.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
There's a haul right there. The Alfie G-5500 were a super price.

What are the bottom two models, looks interesting :D

Bubbly Tubs

They are a collab of Collect London and Casio G shock. They were exclusive to G shock East on there opening night and are limited to just 10 of each. They come in a special box that is numbered and signed by the artist whose piece was scaled down and incorporated onto the watch. They retail at £250, I could try and get more but the guy at the shop is quite strict about selling multiples as he like me doesn't like to see people buying loads and selling them on for massive profit. I do think he had a couple of each left as he doesn't actually display them. Kinda sneaky behind the counter product wink wink