MTG 1030 Series

chypmun77

Haha n3fol I think its not me you wished to be in the US but rather my watch. I have friends in the US , if you are really keen , I can send the watch to them. One of them is in Charlotte and the other I will have to check again where she relocated herself. Oh yeah, and another in Oklahoma.

chypmun77

They are residing in US, working there and one is a student. If you are keen, PM me I am sure we can work out something.

ladislav

hi n3fol I search for the one everywhere on Amazon , eBay ..etc anyway I found a lot of great,nice G shock but I think really Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A is the best for me . It is a masterpiece , that you can compare it with expensive watches.

In Spain the retail price is 1100€ = 1528$ now they are at home wearing them nonstop

N3FOL

Good for you, ladislav. Post some pic, when you get the chance. As for now, I will wait a bit and hopefully I don't have to pay over the suggested retail price. Regards.

chrisek

Macy's was. But I don't know how many the US market got. My local Macy's pulled it from an east coast store for me.

ejageba4.jpg

sent with aloha