Camo. duo g-shock

Notfarout

DSC_0230.jpg

Was havin a play. Its intresting that noone has mentiond the cammo face g- shocks. I like them as the aint as much going on.

DSC_0229.jpg

This is what it should look like.

Knives & Lint

I saw a GA100CF in the store the other day and I have to say, the face looked quite striking in person. I'm really digging the look of it in the 100MS-3 skin, Notfarout, nice mod. I was thinking it might look good in GD120CM-5 clothes, but I haven't seen both in the same place to see if the patterns match well.

BACKBLAST, I completely agree with you on the Martian Cammo. I LOVE that pattern. It leaves me without a need or desire for any other red G-shock. A Rangeman in that color would be beyond awesome, I've been thinking the same thing ever since I saw pics of the forthcoming red Rangeman. As much as I love the Rangeman (currently my favorite) I think I will pass on that one because I like the pattern of the GD120CM-4 so much that I don't think any other red watch would get any wrist time. In fact, the 120CM-4 is the only G-shock I have duplicates of... Here's a shot of mine

Nekrosante

I expect that this camo print system are durable in time...

I prefeer old system like g-9000 and dw-6900 mc and cf.

And you?