WRUW Friday july 18'th 2014

vade_R

Froggy Friday, at the beach on vacation

beautiful day today

good day guys

1405700098_zpseea8b3ee.jpg

1405700137_zps69f7855a.jpg

race

@Sir Will:enjoy fully your vacation with your family!Nice pic and your modded Navy is rockin' with the sea on the background!

@Sir Tom!Magnifique,j'adore!Thanks for sharing here!

Worked today but it's Friday so my lil' Frog is there too :D!

20140718_093644.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

@Sir Will:enjoy fully your vacation with your family!Nice pic and your modded Navy is rockin' with the sea on the background!

@Sir Tom!Magnifique,j'adore!Thanks for sharing here!

Worked today but it's Friday so my lil' Frog is there too :D!

20140718_093644.jpg

Thank you Michel, thank you Chin and thank you Will. Just finishing watching Golf The Open at the Royal Golf Club Liverpool. Loving it. Rory McIllroy leading with -12. Dustin Johnson comes second. Great weekend ahead. Good might

Sengyoku

Big surprise!!!This is the first time i see your jelly 25th Frog,seems mint and like new,woow!
Thanks Michel! It's one that I don't wear that often, but when it's summer and no sleeves I'll bring it out :)

it's actually very similar to your dawn black frog, which is also very nice! If you can get some Glorious gold resin you could dress your frog :)

chrisek

Have a great vacation Will! Looks like you are ;)

Tom just congrats on my favorite screwback of all! I know you've had it for a little bit now, but so special and so cool both you and Chin break em out and share 'em :cool:

Chin and Race: awesome 225's! It is just not difficult to appreciate either!!

Arcy: definitely cool Rising Red!

Carlos: super fun 110!! And like you looking forward to hockenheim! My favorite driver (when he is on) is Raikonen. Unfortunately he just isn't enjoying this season too much. :(

Breaking out a Frog today of course!

5upe3ura.jpg

sent with aloha