WRUW on this Saturday 19th July '14

vade_R

limited Red Eye DW5750RE, must be something about dj's or hip hop or something like that, cause there is a little dj on the caseback, I like the colors and the 3 ring keeper, it also says back to the 90's on the strap, I think it's pretty cool

Good Saturday guys

1405792566_zps9725f468.jpg

1405792561_zpsa13d6b8d.jpg

vade_R

Awesome 25th G Michel, you need the bezel with the gold or bronze letters to complete the look, I did the same to my rising white

And nice globe Chris, is the display really that hard to read? I've always liked that model, but everybody says the same thing about it

And I'm still on vacation but today in Orlando, cause the wife needs to shop, and I can't complain because of all the watch buying I do

race

Awesome 25th G Michel, you need the bezel with the gold or bronze letters to complete the look, I did the same to my rising white

And nice globe Chris, is the display really that hard to read? I've always liked that model, but everybody says the same thing about it

And I'm still on vacation but today in Orlando, cause the wife needs to shop, and I can't complain because of all the watch buying I do

Thanks Sir Will!I probably bought this watch 'cause i saw it in your mad and crazy collection ; ) without regrets,for sure!When you will have time can you do a macro of your DW5750RE caseback,please!I searched it on internet but the pic is too small!

I already do an order and received some pieces from Pacparts,maybe next time i ll order this gold bezel but for now my wallet don't "talk" to me anymore!I learned from my last mistake,saved some money and waiting for a watch from Tokyo (Seiyajapan) that mean at the end,big taxes for customs too but that package is near now == >>:rolleyes:

Screenshot_2014_07_20_00_37_28.png