Its Sunday the 20th of July What R U wearing???

vade_R

today I'm finally back home.

i just recently found this F91W for my son, and he absolutely loves it, and i think it look great and only cost me $19 dollars:D

i felt inspired by his watch so i wore something similar, the T5030C

awesome sunday guys

1405881209_zps59c0673e.jpg

1405881253_zps8d58946a.jpg

1405881162_zps7ef060ba.jpg

vade_R

Hi Sir Will,Mr Chin and every Zoners!Fast pics during my break (Chrisek know!)

image.jpg

And my watch today,hehe!

image.jpg

Who's F1 car is that?, that is really cool Michel, I used to follow F1 back when Montoya was racing, I've been out for a few years

race

Who's F1 car is that?, that is really cool Michel, I used to follow F1 back when Montoya was racing, I've been out for a few years

Same for me,Will!Followed for years on TV but unfortunatly i had tickets one day to see the show for real:really impressive but i stopped to follow it on TV :( because of this!

The car is the Mercedes AMG Petronas with Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg as driver!

ay-nako

I love going through these threads, I'm terrible at loading pictures, what I ended up doing was throwing what I wear twice a week up on my Instagram (ay_nako)

vade_R

I love going through these threads, I'm terrible at loading pictures, what I ended up doing was throwing what I wear twice a week up on my Instagram (ay_nako)

all you need is to set up a free account at a photo hosting site such as photobucket. upload your photos and once they are up, they provide an "img" link, then copy and paste to a reply and thats it