wruw tuesday 7-22-14

chypmun77

20140722_110944.jpg

Gw-3000M

vade_R

I have 7 different versions of these, but I've always wanted the original atomic frog, found a great price on a used one on eBay, with an extra new front and rear bezel, but guess what, it absolutely looks brand new, I love finding good deals

Good day guys

Awesome frog Michel, I just got the same one today, I'm going to leave it stock for a while, it's going to be the beater of the atomic froggies

Not even a like Ron, and where did the photo go,, oh well I tried

1406040565_zps0f439198.jpg

1406040567_zpsfed6f29c.jpg

1406040560_zpscd625b27.jpg

race

I have 7 different versions of these, but I've always wanted the original atomic frog, found a great price on a used one on eBay, with an extra new front and rear bezel, but guess what, it absolutely looks brand new, I love finding good deals

Good day guys

Awesome frog Michel, I just got the same one today, I'm going to leave it stock for a while, it's going to be the beater of the atomic froggies

Not even a like Ron, and where did the photo go,, oh well I tried

Excellent Sir Will!Seems totally new and will find a good place between your famous collection!

So Ron,what do you think about it? :cool:

BACKBLAST72

Well guys, I don't own any frogs yet. However, for all of you that have the privilege of having one I think they Rock..!, today I am wearing my GD-350-8. I love the clear and legible display on this G. Will, you never disappoint with your awesome collection of G's my friend. Hope you all are having a good day.

tyzugeqe.jpg