What is on your wrist, this Wednesday July 23rd '14

vade_R

I have to wear my 6900's more, so today I started with the snakekiller, the color is amazing but it is super hard to capture the colors on a photo, it's a metallic blue-purple-greenish shade
And it has a nice blueish tint to the LCD, it's a rainy day today so the light source is not great

Good day guys

1406128769_zps7cc95811.jpg

1406128641_zps5b21a3fa.jpg

1406128647_zpsdeacafb4.jpg

Sengyoku

@Will, super cool 6900 from a super cool series! The snake killers are just so desirable... yet another piece in your fabulous collection I'm very envious of! :)

@Tom, it's the camo x6900 photo bombing lol, it's been a long time since we saw something other than a frog from you! :)

As for me, I have my Golden snake super square out to play in the sun today :)

uju7u2u5.jpg

Good day guys!

vade_R

@Will, super cool 6900 from a super cool series! The snake killers are just so desirable... yet another piece in your fabulous collection I'm very envious of! :)

As for me, I have my Golden snake super square out to play in the sun today :)

Good day guys!

Will, the snake killers are amazing, and nobody sees a 6900 too often! Fantastic!

sent with aloha

Thanks guys for the comments, the snakekillers, have really nice iridescent paint jobs, I like the frogman version also, but the few that do come up are crazy expensive. And funny that today chin is wearing the snake and me the snakekiller, I don't think we should get these two together,

And the snake is pretty rare too chin, I'm glad you can pull it off, it's definiyely an eye catching piece,

And that's the only MIRO I don't have Chris, very cool and unique piece also

Cheers