What is on your wrist, this Wednesday July 23rd '14

chypmun77

Tribute to all the airline tragedies lately.

20140723_185350.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Very cool camo Tom, but it's not blending in with those backgrounds very well, lol

That's wasn't my purpose Will. As it's not a very beloved G in my collection I just wanted to try some different backgrounds . Here few more pics although not new you for you guys at all :)

jymuruby.jpg

upe4ebu5.jpg

4yhy5u6e.jpg

But of course always prefer this fella ...

da8enu2e.jpg

Thank you Chin & Michel. Yeah bit boring sometimes but that's the way I'm feeling at the moment, Froggy all the way, and it will get even more boring. New arrival in town and I will pick it up today after work. Stay put :) for Friday. Oh yes now you know.

vade_R

That's wasn't my purpose Will. As it's not a very beloved G in my collection I just wanted to try some different backgrounds . Here few more pics although not new you for you guys at all :)

Thank you Chin & Michel. Yeah bit boring sometimes but that's the way I'm feeling at the moment, Froggy all the way, and it will get even more boring. New arrival in town and I will pick it up today after work. Stay put :) for Friday. Oh yes now you know.

I know that wasn't your purpose, i was just making fun Tom. i happen to have the brown camo version and i do like it. and you are never boring, i know you prefer frogs, and you know so do I, everything is good and i know what ever frog comes in on Friday it will bring you joy

cheers man