Need help with some info on a DW-6100 Addict edition in camo green.

Schleck

Hi all,

I used to collect G-shocks in my younger years and amassed a respectable collection for a 14 year old, but then like most things when your young, moved on and forgot all about them. My collection has lived in a box in the attic for some time until recently the watch I was using broke. This forced me to look out the box to use one of the G-shocks. Of course, they've been in there for around 10 years so the batteries had died which led me take my box to my local H Samuel to get a new battery in whichever would be the cheapest to fit. As we were looking through the box he spots the DW-6100 addict and has a sharp inhale of breath, picks it up and starts having a good look at it. He immediately starts asking questions about it and offers me a £100 on the spot. Unfortunately for him this only made me suspicious, not knowing it's true value. I politely declined and went home to try an find out more.

Suffice to say, I've tried doing some online research to no great avail. I've found out it is a limited edition being 1 of 400 made but whether it's actually a sought after collectable and its true value would be appreciated. It's in great condition as it was one of the last I acquired and hardly wore it. It's about as brand new as something that old can look. I've no attachment to it and if it's a desirable item for a collector then that would be best for it.

Thanks for the help

(I also just found the original box it came in)

chrisek

Can you take a cell phone photo of it?

As far as I know the DW-6100cf.

tu7ate4a.jpg

But when you mention the limited edition "Addict" that is a different watch. A GW-200cf Frogman.

y5y8e9es.jpg

(Picture stolen from web).

Completely different price points, though availability is similar these days.

sent with aloha