WRUW Sunday, July 27, 2014

race

Like that WRUW and nothin' is better than the Zone!

Thanks Sir Tom,Sir Will and Chris!I'll always have a high consideration on your advice!

Mad post Sir Tom:i ll never be jealous of your wallet,just the country where you're livin'!Not so easy to get this watches in Europe!

Dr Will:i remained a big fan of squares,the top for the Grab and Go!That anniversary is "magnifique"!:cheerful:

Sengyoku

Hey guys, joining the daily wrist party late today, had a day out and about but took this one out of the cupboard to get the dust off :)

vaby9e2y.jpg

It's my Sunday square... My hundreds module enjoys life in my 5610BCs clothes and combo bracelet too much so this one doesn't get anywhere near as much wrist time!

Deepsea_Dweller

Like that WRUW and nothin' is better than the Zone!

Thanks Sir Tom,Sir Will and Chris!I'll always have a high consideration on your advice!

Mad post Sir Tom:i ll never be jealous of your wallet,just the country where you're livin'!Not so easy to get this watches in Europe!

Dr Will:i remained a big fan of squares,the top for the Grab and Go!That anniversary is "magnifique"!:cheerful:

Thank you Michel. :) :) Now you know as all others did confirm as well :) The 1000 is the biggest. Have a great week. Tom