wruw monday 7-28-14

vade_R

Haha! Yup...can see that ok. Ron was kind enough to help me earlier today with an answer to a neg display query so I'm positive he is real :D

OMG Dakar he spoke to you!!! That is awesome dude, Tom had me convinced he was a robot. Good to know, I just wish he would communicate more with everybody on the forum, and more up to date pics of his G's wouldn't hurt. A couple of likes maybe??

I don't know, maybe I'm asking for too much

Dakar

OMG Dakar he spoke to you!!! That is awesome dude, Tom had me convinced he was a robot. Good to know, I just wish he would communicate more with everybody on the forum, and more up to date pics of his G's wouldn't hurt. A couple of likes maybe??

Haha! We are only jesting Ron, Each to his own tho guys, he is a brother of G's so live and let live :D

Deepsea_Dweller

OMG. Incredible development over night. Ron can speak. Ron is answering. Ron is communicating :) Thats what we have been waiting for since a year or so.

agysenyj.jpg

But we're waiting for some likes from him. Then we know he has a soul :) and where is a soul there is life

:)
:)

Deepsea_Dweller

Good day guys,

Ron's pic shows up on my tapatalk :) yep it's an old pic of his modded negative display square with bullbars :)

nice Clot Will! I didn't know you had one of those but not that I'm surprised you do... you've got all the coolest Gs I can ever think of :) oh didn't get a chance to comment the other day, but love that metallic silver 8200 frog!

Awesome froggy as usual Tom! Can't get enough of the LYs, I just realised I (accidentally) have more Gs from that series than any other, in fact the 8230 frog is the only one I'm missing!

Awesome black out GDF-100 there K&L :)

Going stealthed out on the wrist today...

MIMB Riseman :)

y9e4a7u8.jpg

Thank you very much Chin. Very kind as always. Especially by someone who is holding so many excellent G's as well. Great spirit and always positive vibes. Really appreciated :)