wruw wednesday 7-30-14

ron281969

i'm using watchshock
DW-5000C-1A-watches-1396978569.jpg

Knives & Lint

Nice mods to that 8900 mr. knife, can you please tell me all the parts used to make it, I really like the colors

Thanks, vade_R. I swapped the original band with the blue one that goes to the GA110HC-2. I'm quite pleased with the difference it made. It really makes blue screen pop much more than it did with the black band. With the black band this watch didn't stand out much, now it screams. I'm not sure why Casio chose not to build it this way like they did some of the other colorful screened 8900s. Other than that, I just added a black clasp from a GD100MS band to complete the blue/black look.

BTW, that orange GPS is absolutely spectacular

Sengyoku

Whoa Ron! Comments! Multiple posts! Let's celebrate :)

I'm checking in super late again, just had one of those days where there just seemed to be something happening just as I wanted to sit down and post!

But anyway, super exciting day for me as a package arrived today...

e4yzuqyp.jpg

Yep... that LS&E set finally got here!

y3ynu2u8.jpg

I had this on the wrist all day :)

y6azener.jpg

Frog getting warmed upnfor Friday :)

vade_R

I'm checking in super late again, just had one of those days where there just seemed to be something happening just as I wanted to sit down and post!

e4yzuqyp.jpg

very nice pick ups Chin, thats my favorite rangie, and i wish i had the b***s to wear a pink watch like you, tom and chris. i really do

cheers man

Sengyoku

Thanks Will! The ranger is so, so sweet in the flesh. Loving it!

Congrats on your new orange GPW too! What a superb looking piece. I think I would have picked that one out of the lineup too. Orange aviators rock!

Never say never Will... One day you will be able to do pink :p

Deepsea_Dweller

e4yzuqyp.jpg

y3ynu2u8.jpg

I had this on the wrist all day :)

y6azener.jpg

Now it's my turn to congratulate and I'm so happy for you. Huge congrats Chin. What a double pleasure. Great haul. Can't wait for Froggy Friday. You're one of the members who can really pull off the pink. Enjoy. Best Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk