WRUW Saturday 8-16-2014

Sengyoku

Good weekend everyone :)

Some treats in today's thread! Great photos K&L, Chyp, Carlos and Olivier

Tom, I just knew you would be excited since today is the start of the new premier league season, but I'm a little surprised you're eager to catch the arsenal game, you're a spurs man aren't you? Gorgeous frog btw :)

Michel, your 8900 reminds me we haven't seen tom's first G for a while! His frogs have taken over!

Will, awesome square. I'm another person who would love to have one of those!

As for me, I have my K-(in)-G on today...

68b98ff94d31a2858ad16e72b3a9f81c.jpg

Different angle...
bdfdd4c82770396b5ce70d94f545c726.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Good weekend everyone :)

Some treats in today's thread! Great photos K&L, Chyp, Carlos and Olivier

Tom, I just knew you would be excited since today is the start of the new premier league season, but I'm a little surprised you're eager to catch the arsenal game, you're a spurs man aren't you? Gorgeous frog btw :)

Michel, your 8900 reminds me we haven't seen tom's first G for a while! His frogs have taken over!

Will, awesome square. I'm another person who would love to have one of those!

As for me, I have my K-(in)-G on today...

68b98ff94d31a2858ad16e72b3a9f81c.jpg

Different angle...
bdfdd4c82770396b5ce70d94f545c726.jpg

Thank you Chin. Lovee the GWF-1000B Froggy. Really cool and you gotta get one. We will do that together once you're coming to HK again.
:)
:)
Yeah we watched all evening/ half-night ( HKT ) Starting with ManU, afterwards the Tottenham game and then the late kick off with the pairing Arsenal vs. Palace!. The show will continue tonight with Liverpool and then the City game:)

Superb squares Chin and Will. That 25th Anniversary is simply stunning and love the arny King and having ithe atomic version makes it even sweeter. Well done!

Tremendous photos K&L and Oliver :) Cool!! Love the beach and sunset images! Simply stunning. Great job!

Michel that was my first G ever. The black 8900. Memories, nemories, memories. Great photo as always. Well done. Enjoy the weekend. Seems to be sunny in most parts of Europe. Weather in Hong Kong is hot hot hot :)